What exactly are video games: their types, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, viewpoints, data and specifics and even more
A video game is in truth a one-of-a-kind computer suggests or an electronic service that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms through the remedy of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Around the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a precise time, place of motion, external attributes for that game with morrowind set carry weight.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse treatment can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. To the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or just cause 3 rosa plane.
Genres of video games
One through the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the exact video game for that following categories:
- schooling games “they are based with the need to perform certain actions aimed at training a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in evaluation belonging about the situation and make unobvious decisions; something a whole ton much more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , remaining a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other devices and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation from the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions using the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to even way more than a single genre, for example, motion and system that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends within your gaming industry of recent years are a bias toward mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on how to save game in gta 5.
Classification of video games
Video games is commonly classified on other grounds. The most typically represented below.
Depending for that number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which extraordinary prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based with regard to the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “just one player”
- Multipoling “two or a little added players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for your personal classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by employing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending associated with the items used, video games is usually “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, could be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their unique varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, darkest dungeon mrantifun. These are one of a kind packages or units that make the pet monitor the image belonging toward mouse over the screen or otherwise show activity.